Equine America So Kalm Solution 1Litre
- Horses can experience nervousness and tension before exercise or competition causing them to misbehave or wash-out.
- So Kalm contains a premium grade Magnesium with L-Tryptophan, an essential amino acid associated with the production of serotonin, to calm and focus the horse.
- Fed daily, this can aid concentration and willingness to work, without removing the edge required for competition.
- Young horses also have a tendency to be highly strung and distracted, leading to training problems in the future.
- Feed young horses or ponies in their first season Super So Kalm Powder to help them relax and to ensure that their new experiences are good ones.
· REDUCE STRESS, PROMOTE CALMING & IMPROVE CONCENTRATION
· SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH – Horses can be prone to excitability and nervousness in unfamiliar surroundings. Our Super So Kalm Powder helps to settle stressed horses when competing or even at home
· NATURAL INGREDIENTS – So Kalm Solution provides three key micronutrients that help the horse to maintain a calm outlook and concentrate on their work. Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin B1 work together to tackle the effects of everyday stresses on your horse
· ESSENTIAL FOR CALMING BEHAVIOUR – The 3 key ingredients are specially formulated to reduce stress in a multipronged approach. The Magnesium soothes neuro-muscular excitability, Calcium strengthens nerve function, and Vitamin B1 maintains energy levels
· FEED DIRECTIONS – For 500kg horse; 30ml per day. Maximum; 60ml per day.