Equine America Cushins Pellets 1kg
To Support Hormone Balance
- Providing nutritional support for the endocrine (hormone) system and pituitary gland in particular.
- Supporting hoof health with 20 mg biotin plus methionine.
- Providing natural, plant-based antioxidants plus MSM .
- Providing pre and probiotics to support a healthy gut microbiome.
- Low sugar and starch formula.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Cushins pellets are formulated to provide significant nutritional support for the endocrine (hormone) system, including the pituitary gland.
- Gut health and immunity are supported by live probiotic yeast and natural prebiotics.
- Cushins Pellets are palatable and suitable for all horses and ponies.
- They are easier to feed than a powder, as they may be fed alone, or can be safely added to a small fibre feed if required.
What are the benefits of Cushins Pellets?
Agnus Castus (Chastetree berry) to provide support for the endocrine (hormone) system.
Vitamin E, Rosehips and Melon Pulp provide significant antioxidant support to help with oxidative stress and immune support, and other key vitamins including Folic Acid and Vitamin B6.
Full 20 mg of biotin, together with MSM plus key amino acid methionine help to support hoof health.
Natural prebiotics plus a live probiotic help to support gut health, which in turn will help support a healthy immune system.
Ginseng helps to support an active outlook in older horses and ponies.