Equine America Cortaflex HA SuperFenn Solution
- Cortaflex HA Super Fenn Solution delivers the important nutritional building blocks to support joint health.
- Provides powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear, through a unique combination of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and trace elements, delivering the important nutritional building blocks to support joint health.
- Also contains Boswellia, Yucca and MSM to support joint and muscle comfort in hard working horses.
- Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS.
- Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Equine America Cortaflex HA Super Strength now with the addition of Super Fenn a natural anti-inflamatory.
- Specially formulated for competition horses or those in high work loads as used by the City of London Police and for those with excessive wear and tear to their joints.
Water, Yeast (parts thereof), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (8.3%), Collagen (Marine), Hyaluronic Acid (0.14%).
Additives (per litre):
Nutritional additives: Vitamins:Vitamin B6 (3a831) 250mg. Trace elements: Manganese (3b504 Manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 1660mg, Copper (3b414 Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 800mg.
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia Serrata 15000mg, 2b Yucca Schidigera 16.5mg, 2b17034 Glycine 9000mg.
Moisture 70.76%, Crude, Protein 8.0%, Crude Fibre <1.0%, Crude Oil <1.0%, Crude Ash <1.0%, Sodium <1.0%, Glutamic Acid 0.9%
For 500kg horse; in hard work: 30ml per day.
For maintenance; 15ml per day.
Maximum; 30ml per day.