Equine America Airways Solution 500ml
- Potent blend of essential oils, including Eucalyptus, Menthol and Peppermint to provide nutritional support for the respiratory system.
- Contains soothing honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Palatable and easy to mix in feed, or may be syringed for rapid benefits*.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Horses and ponies are subjected to a constant respiratory challenge from fungal spores, dust and pollen, whether they are stabled, or out at pasture, and these tiny particles can irritate the sensitive lining or mucosa of the respiratory tract, including the lungs.
- Targeted nutritional support can help the horse’s natural defences against such challenges, and Airways Solution contains a powerful blend of plant-derived essential oils to help open the airways and maintain a healthy respiratory system. Honey and apple cider vinegar are also included to help soothe the respiratory tract.
- Eucalyptus oil is well known for its ability to help clear the respiratory tract of a build-up of mucus caused by exposure to dust, fungal spores, pollen and other small particulate matter.
- Peppermint and its active ingredient Menthol, have been used for centuries to help open the airways and clear excess mucus. Many of the natural compounds found in peppermint oil will provide nutritional support to help the horse’s own respiratory defences.
- Honey and apple cider vinegar are recognised as effective supports for respiratory infections and challenges.