Equilibrium Products Tri-Zone Over Reach Boots
- Have a horse that’s prone to over reaching on the cross country course, or loves to remove shoes in the field?
- The Tri-Zone Over Reach Boots are a popular tack room staple for many riders to help prevent strike injuries caused by over reaching.
- The carefully designed shape of this innovative boot minimizes the risk of an accident resulting from the horse treading on the boot.
- Shaped for the perfect fit with a super tough strike guard to protect the heel area and an anti-spin heel button.
- Carefully designed with an anti-spin heel button.
- Great protection for high impact sports or during turnout.
- Tough PU Kevlar type strike guard heel strike pad.
- Hardwearing, waterproof and rot-proof.
- Easy to wash, easy to wear.
- With our Tri-Zone Over Reach Boots, we ensure that protection is where it’s most needed.
- Made from a PU Kevlar type strike guard at the heel allows for concentrated protection, without being too bulky or heavy for your horse.
- Featuring a EVA foam inner layer, this shock absorbing layer aids in preventing further injury if your horse was to knock himself, due to its tough and flexible properties.
- The outer layer is made from a ballistic PU Nylon, which is both hard-wearing, waterproof and even rot-proof, providing not only a long-lasting boot, but long-lasting protection for your horse!