Equilibrium Products Tri-Zone Brushing Boots
- A great value, super-stylish boot, perfect to use every day for hacking, schooling, lunging and turnout.
- Made from high quality Spacer Fabric and EVA Waffle making them flexible, durable, comfortable to wear and breathable.
- The design ensures your horses’ legs are kept cool, whilst protecting your horses’ legs from brushing during ridden work or out in the field.
- Fluorescent variation made using highly reflective tape that meets the standard EN 20471.
- Can be worn on front or hind legs as required.
- Extremely lightweight; they don’t hold water!
- Independently tested for breathability and protection.
Inner Layer: The spacer fabric on the inside of the boot creates a soft lining against your horses’ leg. Ideal to act as a ‘cushion’ and comfortable to wear, the spacer fabric is also fantastic at letting heat and moisture pass through easily to get sweat and warmth away from the skin. This fabric doesn’t hold water, to ensure they stay lightweight even when wet!
Outer Layer: EVA material is commonly found in the soles of human shoes and as padding on sports equipment – this material is durable, breathable, and protective. We’ve made sure it’s easy to clean and maintain too. Tested in a laboratory to withstand a considerable amount of brushing action, the EVA is abrasion and scratch resistant, doesn’t hold any water and offers great impact protection.