Dodson & Horrell Echinacea
- Echinacea is a herb that belongs to the daisy family and has been used for centuries for its medicinal qualities.
- American Indians used it to help heal wounds and infections and it was frequently included in medicines in the early 20th century.
- Echinacea is used to boost the immune system so if your horse seems under the weather then try adding some to his feed.
- Research has shown that Echinacea boosts the cells in the immune system that help to fight off illness and disease.
- Dodson & Horrell Echinacea is available as a dried herb or as a liquid.
- Immune boosting properties.
- Ideal when your horse appears under the weather.