Charles Owen Race II -Jockey Skull
- The Race II is a new racing skull for jockeys.
- Designed by those in the racing industry, this helmet includes innovative features to give you a safe and comfortable ride without distractions.
- The strong fiberglass shell and padded harness have been adapted to ensure no interaction with the top of the body protector, a common issue in racing skull helmets.
- New innovative fabrics have also been used along with a more ergonomic fit developed in the harness padding to give you the most comfortable ride yet.
- Six large ventilation holes at the front and four at the back of the helmet to provide continuous airflow.
- New luxury padded sweat-wicking harness designed to increase facial protection from side impacts.
- Machine-washable removable headband to give you the freshest ride.
- Sized anti-microbial lining.
- Meets two international safety standards (PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12)
- FSC sustainably sourced and recycled packaging.
- Available in black only.
- Available in Round Fit sizing.
- Standards – PAS015:2011, VG1 01-040 2014-12.
- Sizing CM – 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61. Round Fit 55, 56, 57, 58, 59.