Cavalor FiberForce 15kg Click & Collect
- Cavalor FiberForce is the ultimate fibre mix, specially developed for horses suffering from stomach ulcers, gastrointestinal problems, insulin resistance, laminitis and cushing’s disease.
- Cavalor FiberForce is a tasty fiber-rich mixture to be fed as a supplementary concentrate and/or roughage with a unique composition.
- Cavalor FiberForce also has a higher fat content giving a safe source of energy for horses with muscle disorders and has Digest Control which promotes gastrointestinal health.
Directions for use: Ration (per 100 kg horse weight)
- As a complete supplementary concentrate in addition to sufficient roughage (hay, haylage, etc) max. 1 kg FiberForce per 100 kg horse weight.
- As a complete feed for horses in a particular condition, experiencing problems with hay intake, max. 2 kg FiberForce per 100 kg horse weight.
Linseed husks, alfalfa stems, alfalfa, wheat bran, sunflower seed feed, soy bean oil, cane molasses, oat hulls, dried beet pulp, linseed, spelt bran, maize gluten meal, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, wheat, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides & soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya).
Crude protein 10,4 % Crude fat 6,5 % Crude ash 9 % Sugars & starch 8 % Crude cellulose 25 % Calcium 0,95 % Magnesium 0,22 % Phosphorus 0,50 % Sodium 0,30 % Nutritional additives Vitamin A 15.000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 1.500 IU/kg Vitamin E 100 mg/kg Biotin 100 µg/kg Choline chloride 80 mg/kg E1 – Iron 40 mg/kg E2 – Iodine 0,2 mg/kg E3 – Cobalt 0,1 mg/kg E4 – Copper 40 mg/kg E5 – Manganese 100 mg/kg E6 – Zinc 100 mg/kg E8 – Selenium 0,3 mg/kg