Cavallo Trek Slim Sole Hoof Boot
- Sold per single boot.
- The newest addition to the Cavallo line of hoof boots.
- Trek is simple to put on and remove and stays securely on the hoof.
- The upper, made from Pro Mesh moulded TPU, and the replaceable Velcro closures are both exclusive to Cavallo Hoof Boots.
- The Trek Slim Sole Horse Hoof Boot has all the great features of the Trek hoof boot with a slightly more narrow sole.
- Cavallo Trek Boots are the most flexible, durable, breathable and user-friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection.
- Trek Hoof Boots, with the honeycomb design, maximizes strength and minimizes weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves.
- Great for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
- Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horses’ hooves.
- Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Trek is also an ideal choice for finer-boned equines.
- Sole width is ¼” narrower than sole length.
- Built-in break over.
- Sure-footed, low-profile sole.
- Unique tread pattern supports frog.
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake.
- Integrated high-density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall.
- Reflective for safer riding.