Roeckl Wing Glove Forest
- The highly functional winter riding glove WING thrills riders and horse lovers with its trendy design and a batik like forest print.
- Outstanding wear comfort and is manufactured using a large proportion of ecologically-oriented materials.
- Absolutely windproof and water-repellent soft shell 3-layer-laminate ROECK-PROOF® ECO is used for the backhand.
- It consists of 87 percent recycled, GRS certified polyester obtained from waste such as old PET bottles.
- In addition, it was made water-repellent without non-degradable per- and polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs).
- This soft shell material keeps the fingers comfortably warm at the stables and when riding, but it is also highly breathable and ensures an excellent climate inside the glove at all times.
- Additionally, there is its soft, smooth touch and feel on the front side and a warming fleece on the back that feels extremely comfortable on the skin.
- And thanks to 13 percent elastane it is highly elastic and enables the optimum flexibility of the fingers.
- Conclusion: The WING not only keeps hands reliably warm, it also fits like a second skin.
- Soft and grippy PU-material on the palm, which was additionally laminated with a thin fleece material for extra warmth in winter riding, guarantees a safe and reliable grip on the reins and therefore precise and sensitive cues.
- By the way, ROECKL’s exclusive COMFORT-CUT further enhances wear comfort thanks to optimized positioning of the seams on the index finger.
- A classical easy closure fastener conveniently secures the WING at the bottom of the wrist – and because gloves rarely stay clean at the stables, this model is easily machine-washable at 30°Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).