Roeckl Wesley Glove Black
- The WESLEY, a cuddly soft and elastic glove for the paddock and leisure activities, is a universal all-rounder for any activity on your way to as well as at the stables.
- One of its additional assets is its particularly large share of recycled materials – which lowers raw material consumption and preserves nature and the environment.
- Such an unrivaled high wear comfort, the comfortable feeling on the skin and the reliable warmth retention are due to softly napped PrimaLoft® Performance Fabric Energy Series Solid Waves Functional Fabric on the inside.
- This super flexible 4-way-stretch-material consists of 95 percent recycled polyester derived from plastic waste and 5 percent elastane.
- In addition, it is highly breathable, dries fast and features good abrasion resistance on its silky-smooth surface, making it less subject to wear and tear.
- The palm was reinforced with a trimming made from new ECO.SENSE®.
- Conveniently soft, grippy and robust ECO.SENSE® is a partly recycled synthetic suede consisting of 92 percent polyester and 8 percent elastane.
- 60 percent of the polyester used consists of recycled, GRS certified yarn which, in turn, was obtained from waste such as old PET bottles.
- As part of the ROECKL SPORTS ECO.SERIES collection the WESLEY was designed to be as resource-efficient as possible – while maintaining a first-class quality.
- Even the logo made from wood was derived from timber processing waste.
- As is the case with all other natural products, texture and grain are unique – and this is what makes each and every glove one of a kind!