RH038 – WHITAKER VX2 SPARKLE HELMET
- John Whitaker’s VX2 riding helmets are both tested to SEI ASTM F1163-15 and VG1 standards, making them suitable for almost all riding clubs.
- Both of our latest riding hats benefit from a Dial-To-Fit system that allows the rider to finely tune the fit of their helmet.
- Whether you’re looking for a simple helmet or one to ride and shine in, we have the choice for you!
The Whitaker VX2 Helmet
- Whitaker is proud to announce the launch of the VX2 Whitaker Helmet with SEI ASTM F1163 – 15 and VG1 standard, making it Competition Ready*!
- Available with sparkle glitter front vents and middle panel.
- The ever-popular Dial-to-Fit system returns in the VX2 helmet.
- For the rider, this means a better fitting helmet, that will not slacken over time.
- There are three vents to the front of the helmet, ensuring a steady ventilation across the head.
- The lining of the VX2 has been treated with Coolmax, which wicks moisture away from the head, and can easily be removed and machine washed.
- Our Whitaker Victory Helmet was unrivalled in its lightweight shell, and the VX2 is no different. This new helmet still ensures all the safety measures needed to achieve the VG1 and ASTM standards, whilst still weighing in at only 444g.
Sizes are as follows: –
- Small – 51–54cm
- Medium – 55–58cm
- Large – 59–62cm
* Approved for the following Riding Discipline