Premier Equine Ladies Leather Half Chaps -Lexaria
- Carefully designed for durability, performance and comfort, the Lexaria Ladies Half Chaps have been crafted using high quality leather providing function and a sleek streamlined look.
- Ideal for those who like to give the impression of tall riding boots but with the comfort and versatility of a half chap.
- Packed with features, our half chaps have been developed to feature a full length elastic panel on the lateral side to provide an optimum, contoured fit.
- For ease of wear the chaps incorporate a full length YKK back zip system, along with a skirt allowing them to fit over short boots for a smart and integrated appearance making them perfect for every day and competition use.
- Premium grade leather upper.
- Comfort fit synthetic elastic panel at rear.
- Comfort fit synthetic stretch panel over foot.
- Rear YKK zip fastening.
- Press stud zip cover fastening.
- High-quality, elasticated stirrup straps.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave boots to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Top Tip:One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.