- Naturally supporting comfortable, regular, and healthy guts in equines.
- Psyllium, made from the seed husks of the Plantago ovata plant, is dense in dietary fibre. For this reason, it’s a highly regarded supplement for supporting and maintaining digestive health, both in humans and equines.
Gastrointestinal health is hugely important, impacting not just digestion, but systems throughout the body. Omega Equine’s Psyllium supports in the following ways:
- Assists with the natural management and removal of sand, which can collect in the gut.
- This is particularly useful for equines grazing on sandy soil or short grass.
- Helps the digestive tract process feed smoothly and regularly, achieving comfortable gastric movement.
- Helps maintain overall digestive and gut health, resulting in a sustained healthy weight, consistent nutrition absorption, a resilient immune system, a balanced mind, and an effective microbiome.
Adding palatable, natural psyllium to an equine’s diet to support the digestive system ripples across the body, sustaining peak condition, performance, and wellbeing. Happy guts mean happy horses. Processed at Omega Equine’s UFAS and BETA NOPS accredited factory, this competition-safe supplement is one your horses won’t want to pass on.