Omega Apple Cider Vinegar
- A hard-working yard staple to increase appetite and help with many areas of equine health.
- From kitchen to stable, apple cider vinegar is known for its numerous health benefits.
- When it comes to equine, it is especially regarded for aiding joint health and increasing appetite.
- This is useful for fussy eaters or animals which have lost their appetite.
Other brilliant benefits include:
- Cleans the digestive tract and helps to acidify the stomach for optimum digestion and absorption of minerals.
- Helps to balance water in tissues which can maintain healthy levels of hydration.
- Apple cider vinegar can act as a natural repellent to some insects; the excretion of thiamine (vitamin B1) from the skin, is known to repel irritating flies and mosquitoes.
- Our product is produced here in the UK from regional suppliers, to guarantee high quality and trustworthy ingredients.
- Just a small amount a week in water is considered beneficial for general well-being and animal vitality. It’s a must have product for every feed room.