GateHouse HS1-V Jockey Skull
- Advanced reinforced carbon shell
- EPS shock-absorbing liner
- Front and rear ventilation points
- Safety Standard: Snell E2016 and F1163-15 compliant, certified by BSI and SEI
- CE marked to the requirements of EU PPE Regulations 2016/425
- HS1-V Gatehouse branding
The Gatehouse HS1 Vented Jockey Skull is made with a reinforced carbon shell with a high-density full cover EPS shock absorbing liner which is designed to improve side impact protection and to limit helmet deformation upon impact. The twin front and twin rear ventilation points to give improved air circulation to help keep your head cooler. Featuring a four-point padded harness with an anti-bacterial lining for extra rider comfort.
Certified to SNELL E2016 and F1163-15 safety standards, tested for secondary impact, making it particularly popular with eventers. CE marked to the requirements of the EU Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425.
- NB – Please contact us before ordering if you have any questions about sizing etc. This item at times can be special order from the supplier, this would delay ordering and delivery by 7 – 10 days.
- Hats can not be returned or refunded due to H&S / Hygiene reasons.