EcoRider Leather Coupling Brown 7/8″
- Standard leather coupling made on-site with brass buckle ends for attaching to the bit.
- Used to lead horses up when bridled.
- The vegetable tanning process results in leather with a distinct appearance and unmatched durability.
- One of the best features of vegetable-tanned leather is that it develops a patina over time with prolonged use and exposure to the environment.
- Due to the gentle processes involving several weeks of treatment, the vegetable-tanned leather has a much longer life than chrome-tanned leather.
- It is breathable and products manufactured using this leather get more comfortable the longer you use them.
- Made to stringent REACH standards.