Ecorider Freedom Jump Bridle
- One of our best selling anatomic bridles, the Freedom Jump features our signature EcoLeather and benefits from a unique design which minimises pressure while allowing control.
- Contoured to avoid pressure on the cheeks and facial nerves.
- The chin strap is set back to avoid pressure on the molars.
- The adjustable bow moulds around your horse’s nose.
- The Freedom Headpiece is designed to alleviate pressure from the nerve sensitive poll area and also through a cutaway around the base of the ears.
- The headpiece is further enhanced by a removeable throatlash designed to sit in the perfect position.
- Complemented by a beautiful dipped elegant browband that can be removed using our “e-clasp” system.
- The vegetable tanning process results in leather with a distinct appearance and unmatched durability.
- One of the best features of vegetable-tanned leather is that it develops a patina over time with prolonged use and exposure to the environment.
- Due to the gentle processes involving several weeks of treatment, the vegetable-tanned leather has a much longer life than chrome-tanned leather.
- It is breathable and products manufactured using this leather get more comfortable the longer you use them.