EcoRider Freedom Double Bridle
- Made using the softest eco-leather with an anatomical freedom headpiece.
- The headpiece is designed to take the pressure of the lower ear and also benefit from the elastic insert across the poll to relieve pressure during use.
- The throat lash is removable through a channel.
- The beautiful raised and softly padded noseband is slightly dipped to mould to the horse’s shape.
- With a dipped shape browband to further enhance the bridle and two 1/2” checks the bridle looks and feels great.
- The vegetable tanning process results in leather with a distinct appearance and unmatched durability.
- One of the best features of vegetable-tanned leather is that it develops a patina over time with prolonged use and exposure to the environment.
- Due to the gentle processes involving several weeks of treatment, the vegetable-tanned leather has a much longer life than chrome-tanned leather.
- It is breathable and products manufactured using this leather get more comfortable the longer you use them.