Cavallo Cute Little Boot Slim Slim or Regular
- If you are looking for 100% hoof protection for your mini horse, pony or VSE then Cavallo Cute Little Boots (CLB’s) are the boots for your equine friend!
- CLB Slim Sole is shaped to fit a more narrow hoof, and this boot is also available on Regular Sole for the rounder hoof.
- All CLB’s are available in 4 sizes ( M1 – M4 ) on both our REGULAR sole and SLIM sole. Please refer to size charts for full information.
- NOW SOLD IN PAIRS
- The CLB upper has a soft foam collar for your equine’s comfort.
- This little boot goes on easily, conforms to individual hoofs and pasterns, and it stays on. Each boot can fit a left or right foot and can be used on both front and rear hooves.
- All CLB uppers are made of the highest quality materials possible and have passed Cavallo’s strict wear tests.
- Each boot has a soft, durable foam-padded collar and replaceable Velcro straps with a reflective logo for extra safety.
- The inside bulb area is foam padded and covered in supple full-grain genuine leather, offering ultimate comfort.
- CLB’s come in black industrial-grade Nylon as well as a variety of durable fashion materials that will make your equine friend proud to ‘step out in style!’
- The Cavallo CLB Hoof Boot is the Official Hoof Boot of the American Miniature Horse Association (AMHA) and is the preferred hoof boot of many therapy horse organizations worldwide.
CLB Sole Widths
- CLB’s are available in four sizes on REGULAR soles (with the width and length being the same), and SLIM soles for a more narrow hoof, where (size for size) the sole length is the same as the REGULAR of the same size., but the width is 3/8’’ (10mm) less than the length – offering the perfect fit no matter the hoof shape.
The Full CLB Size Range
- The M1 – M4 sizes on both Regular and Slim soles now gives a complete range of sizing, including those very small hoofs that could previously not fit a Cavallo Boot!
- Size M1 is made to fit the smallest of miniature horses, and the M4 is designed to fit a large mini horse or pony, or a very small regular horse hoof.
- The M4 size bridges the gap between Cavallo’s miniature and regular size ranges.
CLB – Bettering the Lives of Miniature Horses
- Comfort and Stability for our Little Friends
- The CLB Hoof Boot offers secure footing on slippery indoor floors and is highly valued by miniature horse equine assisted therapy organizations around the world.
- These little boots offer comfort and protection while driving on asphalt, gravel, and all-terrain, including rocky and muddy trails!
CLB for Successful Hoof Rehabilitation
- CLB is not only stylish, but it’s invaluable for its role in a variety of activities.
- Safety, protection and comfort are synonymous with the household hoof boot brand – Cavallo.
- Use your CLBs for hoof rehabilitation – for injuries, abscesses, Navicular disease, Laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising, contracted heels and more!
Keeping Minis Fit and Healthy
- Many mini owners are thanking Cavallo for developing a boot that allows them to drive twice as far on outings with their minis, keeping their horses at an optimal level of fitness.
- With the boots on, minis go a longer distance.
- Without these boots, they will display signs of fatigue or soreness much sooner.
- The thick soles of the boots simply do the work to absorb the concussive force of a hoof against pavement.
- Owners and horses are feeling more confident.
- Improving traction and providing protection goes a long way to improve performance and decrease risks.
Traction for Winter Action
- Specially formulated TPU soles provide better grip on slick surfaces, such as interior floors and rainy roads.
- In the winter months, asphalt and other outdoor surfaces can become slick with frost, ice or even snow.
- To give safety and strong grip on these surfaces, studs can be added to all CLB Boots, and are easily removed once they are no longer required.
- These boots are special order, please contact us before ordering if you have any questions as we are unable to accept returns once dispatched
- Watch the video here